| duns scotland | | scottish borders |  
duns dings a' duns scotland

home
history
local info
tourist info
town trail
contact us


Visitor Attractions
Preston Old Parish Church and Graveyard

The first Preston Church was built in the 12th century and belonged to the Bishopric of Dunkeld. Stones from this period with Norman carving were incorporated into the present church which was abandoned in 1718 when the parish was united with Bunkle. The churchyard continued in use and a number of family memorials are amongst the ruins.

For further information, visit: www.discovertheborders.co.uk

back: Visitor Attractions



Duns Scotland, Scottish Borders UK