Situated at Teindhillgreen, the road to Grantshouse, the present building dates from 1854 although there was an earlier mission which met in the town. This site has its own churchyard which is still in use. Designed in a continental style, it has beautiful stained glass and a painted ceiling in the chancel. The bell was originally hung in Simprim Church in 1756, but when that church closed, in 1761, the bell was removed to Swinton House where it remained until it was rehung in the new Christ Church. It was founded by Thomas Lester of Whitechapel, London.
1st, 3rd & 5th Sunday - 10.30 am - Holy Communion
2nd & 4th Sunday - 8.00 am - Holy Communion/ 10.30 am - Morning Prayer
Sunday School and Creche - Sundays - 10.30 am